PDI help land promoters and developers to navigate the local political and community landscape.
Our extensive expertise helps to secure planning consents in often challenging environments. PDI are appointed by clients at various stages during the development cycle, from pre-acquisition due diligence through to Local Plan Examination, determination, S106 resolution and beyond into design coding and construction.
PDI work with some of the leading planners, architects and technical teams across the UK to help deliver planning consents, these include: Savills, Knight Frank, Barton Willmore, JTP, Broadway Malyan, Indigo, Bidwells, GL Hearn, Strutt & Parker, AECOM, Gardener & Theobald, WSP, Pegasus, Iceni, Vectos, Turley, Omega, EDP and PBA.
- Our experience spans the whole country and our projects range from small residential developments up to large mixed-use urban extensions.
- Each project and site is different and at PDI we will deliver a tailored strategy that is results focused.
- The directors are actively involved in all projects.
- Each member of the PDI team has a genuine interest in planning and politics.
- PDI retains strong connections to Westminster and we are fully appraised of all emerging policy.
- We have helped deliver planning permissions (or resolutions to grant planning) for in excess of 12,000 new homes, on over 450 hectares of greenfield and brownfield land.
- This includes 43 hectares of commercial space; 9 primary schools and a secondary school, as well as numerous hotels, supermarkets, care homes and retail parks.
“We worked very closely with PDI on the new community at Chesterton in Cirencester. Throughout this process Jeremy and his team were energetic in their pursuit of the key local political issues and insightful in their analysis. This ensured we were able to address these issues in our strategy and most importantly communicate clearly with the main stakeholders”
David Jackson, Head of National Planning – Savills