Client: Redrow Homes
- Provision of up to nine acres of public open space along with improved pedestrian connection to the wider countryside
- Up to 150 new quality residential units
- A proportion of affordable houses
- Up to nine acres of public open space
- Children’s play area
- Balancing ponds & attenuation features
PDI Activities & Achievements
- Liaising with key local stakeholders including Councillors and Officers at Daventry District Council along with Moulton Parish Council.
- Highlighting the scheme’s benefits to the local community through public exhibitions. Monitoring all local press on site.
- Building dedicated project websites, allocation of free-phone number and specific consultation email address, drafting feedback forms, culminating in the drafting of a Statement of Community Involvement.